Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wardrobe Wednesday

It's game night in our little town, so we plan on packing up our critters & make it an evening of chess, cards, (hearts are a favorite of my boys), dominoes, etc.

The Cup Café is a quaint little basement space that attracts all ages & venues such as family game night, live music, poetry reading, etc. The Cup also serves the yummiest coffees, lattes, cappuccinos, soups, pastries.

You get the idea. Just a really fun place to hang.

In this small town where there's not always a lot going on, I jump at the opportunity to dress up & "go out".

This is my choice of attire.

This oh, so soft top is by Style & Co.

Faux leather jeans by JCPenny's Worthington.

 
Love, love the flattering fit of this top.
 
A pinned up messy bun works great for this look.
 
My wedge heels are Nine West. Cute as well as comfortable.
 
I love the sueded red & brown wedge contrast for a wow factor.
 
 
Leather jacket is from Mossimo.
 
I like the layered look & varying texture.
 
This girl is good to go...
 
These cute earrings are from Judy Coyote, if I remember correctly.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment