Saturday, March 15, 2014

Monday Mani~ Shamrock Nails...

CRACKLE OVERCOAT in 03 FRACTURED FOIL

Looking to embrace the upcoming holiday, (St. Patrick's Day) I chose a crackle nail polish for this look.

I had been wanting to do a crackle mani for some time now. This seemed to fit just right. I love the combination of the two colors. Just the right contrast.

As an under coat I used a medium dark green. Next, came the metallic silver crackle. Finished off with a clear top coat for added shine.

I would recommend a top coat if you want a gloss finish otherwise you'll have a matte finish.

The lasting power of this crackle seem fairly long. I do believe it wears longer than just a normal nail color. It is usually at least week before I notice chipping.

Speaking of St. Patty's day I am going to put together an Irish kind of meal in a couple of days. Maybe a yummy beef & potato dish. Irish soda bread, which I love, is a must. I'll keep you posted...

How do you celebrate St Patrick's Day?



DIAMOND STRENGTH as topcoat, by SALLY HANSEN NO CHIP 110 FLAWLESS

Happy St Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment