Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wardrobe Wednesday

Out & about today running errands. Bracing ourselves for the big snow storm that is about to dump on us 12 to 24 inches. Yuck!

My bite back at the still-feels-like-winter doldrums was to choose an outfit that would lift the mood a little.


I like this hair style which is a ponytail flipped up then use a jaw clip underneath. Scrunch curl the ends.


My top is American eagle. The silk bow on the bodice is adorable! Velvet jeans are All For Mankind.



I tend towards a bootcut  pant because I like the slouch look.




Comfy heels are from NOT RATED.




Earrings are another of my own jewelry designs. Seed beads, turquoise heishi, gold Swarovski bicone, sterling silver cone.


Wristwatches are a must for me. Cable cuff watches are so easy to wear as well as fashionable. A little out of the ordinary, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment