Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wardrobe Wednesday

An invite to celebrate my nephew's eleventh birthday that was held indoors poolside was an opportunity to dress in Spring-friendly clothing.

Still, now almost mid-April & there is the evil white stuff on the ground & plenty of it. Sigh.

Inside the poolroom, with cozy, warm, almost tropical temps let me shed some layers...


Cute, soft, button-up coral Silk/Rayon blend top. Charter Club from Macy's.

 
In pale yellow, with a sweet lace edge detailing. Pieces Clothing line.


White sandal wedge by Bandolino from Amazon.




My bday bracelets from mom & mom-in-law. Arrow wrap ring from Maurices.

                                              Turquoise pendant necklace, bday gift from my sis. 
I'd love to see Spring looks that you are wearing from my readers. Leave a comment below, or a link & I'll check out your blog or channel.


No comments:

Post a Comment