Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wardrobe Wednesday

Although there's still all of  2 feet of snow on the ground outside, I am dying to wear spring appropriate clothing.

True, you won't find me out & about wearing this look today or even next week, but indoors I am defying the elements. If only I could add a Bahama breeze, maybe some white sand....

I know, too much winter for too long is taking it's toll! The increasingly warm sunshine gives me hope.

While out shopping in the 'big city' this week I fell in love with so many lovely colors & styles that this year is bringing.

This is one look that I came home with.

I chose a sea blue striped shirt by American Rag, soft & lightweight.
Shorts are a classic cut, cuffed hem, sits at the hips, very flattering & dressy by, Maurices
LOVE, LOVE these wedge sandals by Lucky Brand. Not heavy in the least & the subtle color variety goes with almost anything.
Linen/Rayon jacket by Maurices.
What's not to love about these cute ruffles? I also appreciate the princess seams for a more tailored look.
My hair is still shower-damp, pulled back into a bun, secured with an elastic. Earrings are twice-loved from Goodwill. Eyeshadow is from Kamamak. Mascara is Jane Iredale. Lipcolor is Maybelline Colorsensational in Plum Perfect 435.

No comments:

Post a Comment